Sunday 4 December 2011

Song Of Solitude


I’m the silence of your soul..
Which never speaks…
It is just the inner peace
I long and always seek…
I am written with the ink
Of invisible hues…
Reflecting, interpreting
Your deeper blues…
I am the melody sung by
The lonely moon…
Indifferent from the presence
Of the starry boons…
I flicker like a flame of
The burning candle…
And remain at your bed-side
Since the time of cradle…
With the secret that like me
You too are alone…
There’s no one to belong to
No one to own…

I am the solitude, the shade
Of every season..
Residing within yourself
As a part of reason
In the deserts of your eyes
I stay like tears…
In the meadows of your heart
Just like the fear….
Time that you share is
Just like a dream…
It’s a flash that disappears
Just like a gleam…

I am the melancholy 
Singing within every soul
The part of every being
That makes it a whole

So Sing me quite often and
you’ll never be sad…
With the presence of everyone
You’ll be glad…



SW

No comments:

Post a Comment