Sunday 9 October 2011

The Innocent


I was a miracle  happened, for those who were hungry for the miracles.
I was a message of  submission and salvation , for the arrogant people!

I cast the pearls before them, but they squandered them like swine.
I healed their  bodies and souls while they were planning to hurt mine! 


I was, an innocent, saved from the disbelievers by my sovereign Lord.
I am that innocent, still hanged on believer's cross as their helpless God!

SW

Dedicated to The CHRIST, The Messiah (Hazrat Isah pbuh) 


[3:55] Remember the time when ALLAH said' `O Jesus, I will cause thee to die a natural death and will raise thee to Myself, and will clear thee of the charges of those who disbelieve, and will exalt those who follow thee above those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection; then to ME shall be your return, and I will judge between you concerning that wherein you differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment