Thursday 13 October 2011

Don't Break The Spell



Let me meditate…
Let me sedate…
Let me fly into my deepest thoughts…
Let me recollect what I’ve sought….
Let my effigy sink deep…down…
Let my being be completely drowned…
Let me feel the joy of solitude…
Let me endure the pain of gratitude…
Let me be free ,once more of my cage..
Let me be indifferent to every rage…
Let me forget all shades of sorrow…
Let me forget all worries of tomorrow…
Let me smile for a while in my tears…
Let me exile all guilts ,all fears…
Let me revive my losses my gains
Let me survive through shackles and chains…
Let me forget all truths, all lies…
Let me, be out of all my ties…
Let me be a whole…a sole…
No body, no mind…no heart... but soul…
Let the peace surround  myself!
Let myself…be by myself!
Let me be lost in my own shell…
For here I flourish, for here I dwell..
Do not teach...
Do not preach...
Who longs for heaven!
Who cares for hell!
Just don’t break the spell…
Shhhh….

SW

Dedicated to thinking and meditating

No comments:

Post a Comment